Saturday, March 20, 2010

Big News from Maureen Jeffery Photography

To all my wonderful clients past, present and future:

Though bittersweet, I am happy to say that Maureen Jeffery Photography and family are relocating to Palm Harbor, Florida April 1st, 2010.

Of course, you may always order prints from past sessions in the future and my contact information will be the same.

It has been a pleasure working with you and your families. Ohio will always be home for us and we will be returning to the area plenty over the years. Please keep in touch.

Check back on my website and blog to see my current work. My professional focus in moving to the beach will be a chance for me to explore the seascapes and flowers of Southwest Florida's Suncoast through my camera.

Sincerely,
Maureen Jeffery

0 comments: